प्रधानमन्त्री केपी ओली चीन भ्रमणमा छन्। समाचारहरुमा तपाईँले चीनले केरुङबाट काठमाडौँसम्म अनि काठमाडौँ-पोखरा-लुम्बिनी रेल मार्ग बनाइदिने भयो भन्ने आशयको समाचार पढ्नु/सुन्नुभएको होला। के साँच्चै चीनले रेलमार्ग बनाइदिन्छु भनेर सहमतिमा हस्ताक्षर नै गरिसकेको हो र?
खास कुरो यस्तो छ।
नेपाल र चीनबीच यी १० सहमति/समझदारी/पत्र आदान प्रदान (agreements, MoUs, LoE) मा हस्ताक्षर भएको हो-
|1.||Agreement on Transit Transport between the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the Government of Nepal||– Hon. Mr. Kamal Thapa, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Nepal|
|2.||Agreement between the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the Government of Nepal on the Construction, Management and Maintenance of the Xiarwa Boundary River Bridge, (Hilsa) Humla||– Hon. Mr. Kamal Thapa, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Nepal|
|3.||Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the Government of Nepal to implement Pokhara Regional International Airport Project||– Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance, Nepal|
|4.||Framework Agreement on the provision of Mixed Loan between the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the Government of Nepal to implement Pokhara Regional International Airport Project||– Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance, Nepal|
|5.||Letters of Exchange on Project Initiation for the Feasibility Study on Chinese Assistance to Nepal for Exploration of Oil and Gas Resources||– Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance, Nepal|
|6.||Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Population and Environment of Nepal and National Development and Reform Commission of the People’s Republic of China concerning the provision of goods for addressing climate change||– Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance, Nepal|
|7.||Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Industry of Nepal and State Administration for Industry and Commerce of the People’s Republic of China to strengthen intellectual property system||– Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance|
|8.||Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and the Ministry of Commerce of Nepal on Launching the Joint Feasibility Study of China-Nepal Free Trade Agreement||– Hon. Mr. Deepak Bohara Minister for Commerce, Nepal|
|9.||Memorandum of Understanding between China Banking Regulatory Commission and Nepal Rastra Bank||– Dr. Chiranjibi Nepal, Governor of Nepal Rastra Bank|
|10.||Concessional Loan Agreement on Pokhara Regional International Airport||– Mr. Baikunta Aryal, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance–|
यसमा तपाईँले रेलमार्गको कुरा कतै देख्न पाउनुहुन्न। रेलबारे दुई देशले जारी गरेको संयुक्त विज्ञप्तिमा लेखिएको छ। १५ बुँदे संयुक्त विज्ञप्तिको १३ औँ बुँदामा लेखिएको छ-
The Nepalese side requested the Chinese side … to provide financial and technical support for the feasibility study and the preparation of DPR of the proposed Rashuwagadi-Kathmandu and Kathmandu-Pokhara-Lumbini Railway Project… and the Chinese side is willing to study earnestly after the Nepalese side’s providing of Detailed Project Proposals of above-mentioned projects.
संयुक्त विज्ञप्तिले के भन्छ भने नेपाली पक्षले चिनियाँ पक्षलाई प्रस्तावित रसुवागढी-काठमाडौँ र काठमाडौँ-पोखरा-लुम्बिनी रेल्वे परियोजनाको सम्भाव्यता अध्ययन र विस्तृत परियोजना प्रतिवेदन (डिपिआर) तयार पार्न आर्थिक र प्राविधिक सहयोग गर्दिनुस् न भनेर अनुरोध गरेको हो।
अनि यसमा चिनियाँ पक्षले के जवाफ दिएको छ भने पहिला नेपाली पक्षले यी परियोजनाहरुको विस्तृत परियोजना प्रस्ताव उपलब्ध गराउनुस् अनि हामी त्यसलाई ध्यान दिएर अध्ययन गर्न इच्छुक छौँ।
यहाँ शब्दमा ध्यान दिनुस् है Chinese side is willing to study earnestly मात्र भनिएको छ। अर्थात् सजिलो शब्दमा नेपालले दुई वटा रेलमार्ग
बनाउन आर्थिक र प्राविधिक सहयोग माग्यो, चीनले पहिला त्यसको डिटेल प्रोजेक्ट प्रपोजलहरु लिएर आउनुस् त्यसपछि हामी त्यसको अध्ययन गर्न इच्छुक छौँ भनेर भनेको हो।
तर यहाँ त चीनले हुन्छ हामी बनाइदिन्छौँ भन्ने जस्तो समाचार पो आउन थालेका छन्। नेपालमा मात्र हैन भारतमा समेत चीनले नेपालमा रेल पुर्याउनै आँट्यो जस्तो पो समाचार बनाएका छन्। यो सब हेर्दा लाग्छ हामीले अङ्ग्रेजी नबुझेका पो हौँ कि !
हेर्नुस् संयुक्त विज्ञप्तिको पूर्ण पाठ (स्रोत: परराष्ट्र मन्त्रालय)
Joint Statement between the People’s Republic of China and Nepal
1) At the invitation of Premier Li Keqiang of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, Rt. Hon. K.P. Sharma Oli, Prime Minister of Nepal paid an official visit to China from March 20 to 27, 2016. During the visit, Prime Minister Oli called on H.E. Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China, held official level bilateral talks with H.E. Li Keqiang, Premier of State Council of the People’s Republic of China and met with H.E. Yu Zhengsheng, Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference. After his visit in Beijing, he will attend the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2016 and visit Xi’an of Shan’xi Province and Chengdu of Sichuan Province. He was accompanied by his spouse Mrs. Radhika Shakya, Hon. Mr. Kamal Thapa, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Hon. Mr. Bishnu Prasad Paudel, Minister for Finance, Hon. Mr. Deepak Bohara, Minister for Commerce, Hon. Mr. Giriraj Mani Pokharel, Minister for Education, Mr. Bishnu Prasad Rimal, Chief Advisor to the Rt. Hon’ble Prime Minister, Members of Parliament, senior Government Officials, representatives from the private sector and media persons.
2) The two countries’ leaders expressed satisfaction over remarkable achievements in cooperation of various fields since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in 1955, and believed that the bilateral relationship maintained the momentum of healthy development on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, which sets a model of harmonious coexistence between countries of different size and social systems. The Chinese side welcomed the promulgation of the constitution in Nepal and regarded it as a historic progress in the political transition of Nepal. The Chinese side sincerely hoped that Nepal could take this opportunity to realize its political stability and economic development.
The two sides noted that their countries are undergoing various forms of reforms, transformation and development. The China-Nepal relationship has reached a new height, and the two countries are faced with more opportunities of development and prosperity. In this context, both sides will inherit and carry forward traditional friendship and deepen cooperation featuring equality and mutual-benefit to bring more benefits to both countries and their peoples.
3) The two sides reiterated their firm commitment to respect each other’s independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity, respect and accommodate each other’s concerns and core interests. The Nepalese side reiterated its commitment to one China Policy. It firmly supports the efforts made by the Chinese side to uphold state sovereignty, national unity and territorial integrity, and does not allow any forces to use Nepalese territory for any anti-China or separatist activities. The Chinese side firmly supports and respects Nepal’s own choice of social system and development path, and the efforts made by Nepalese side in upholding its sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity, national unity and stability.
4) Both sides believed that the high level contacts are of special importance to the development of bilateral relations. The two sides agreed to maintain the momentum of high level mutual visits, and have meetings between the leaders on the bilateral and multilateral occasions to share views on important issues of common interests. The two sides agreed to make full use of existing mechanisms, including the Diplomatic Consultations and the Joint Economic and Trade Committee meeting, to expand exchanges and cooperation between government departments, legislatures and political parties.
5) As regards Nepal-China bilateral cooperation, both sides agreed to synergize each other’s development planning, formulate appropriate bilateral cooperation programs and to carry out major projects under the framework of the Belt and Road Initiative. Both sides agreed to strengthen connectivity, further step up the land and air links and improve the land transport infrastructure. The Chinese side agreed to accelerate the feasibility study on the Araniko Highway Repair and Opening Maintenance Project and the Repair and Opening Maintenance Project of Syaphrubesi-Rasuwagadhi Highway, build the bridge over Karnali River at Hilsa of Pulan/Yari port. Thetwo sides also agreed to accelerate the upgradation of Kathmandu Ring Road1st phase by solving the pending issues and start the project feasibility study of 2nd phase, at appropriate time, and the Nepalese side will provide necessary cooperation to implement this project.The relevant authorities of both sides will exchange ideas and proposal on constructing cross border railways and railways network in Nepal, and support enterprises to start related preparatory work as soon as possible. Both sides exchanged views on facilitating Chinese investment in key areas including infrastructures by encouraging the Chinese investment in Nepal,as per the laws and regulation of Nepal.Both sides agreed to explore establishing cross border economic cooperation zones via existing frontier ports and to speed up opening up other frontier ports and trade points as mutually agreed upon. The two sides expressed satisfaction on the conclusion of Agreement on Transit Transport and directed the competent authorities to immediately start negotiation to develop a protocol which will be an integral part of the Agreement.Both sides agreed to negotiate on the Agreement on Boundary Management System.
6) The Chinese Government will continue to provide assistance to Nepal’s socio-economic development within its ability. The Chinese side will implement the 3 billion RMB grant assistance from 2016 to 2018 to support the post disaster reconstruction of Nepal, to carry out 25 key projects in areas covering infrastructure construction, recovery of people’s livelihood in quake-stricken areas of northern Nepal, repair of cultural and historic sites, capacity building in disaster prevention and control as well as medical and public health cooperation.
The Chinese side agreed to provide more than 32,000 sets of household solar-power generation system to Nepal, to build small-size education and public health facilities in several selected locations over Nepal, and to enhance cooperation on disaster preparedness and mitigation.The Chinese side agreed to carry out Rain Water Harvesting Project and other livelihood projects in Nepal to improve the living standard of the local people.The Chinese side will further enhance cooperation to the Nepalese side for the infrastructure development as well as social and economic development of the people residing in the bordering districts of Nepal and China.
7) In view of the trade deficit of Nepal, the Chinese side will seriously consider to provide the enhanced market access to tradable products of Nepal as contained in the list recently provided by Nepal. The two sides agreed to start the joint feasibility study of China-Nepal Free Trade Agreement and conclude the study at an early date.The Chinese side encourages local government, Chinese enterprises and social groups to tap the potential with the Nepalese side on production capacity cooperation and economic and trade cooperation zones building and strengthen cooperation in areas that Nepal has resources and advantages, such as construction materials, water conservation and hydro-power, and organic agriculture.
8) Both sides agreed to conclude a commercial deal on the supply of petroleum products from China to Nepal. In this context, they encouraged companies to speed up negotiations and concerned agencies to study providing supporting policies on issues of pricing, taxation, transportation, quality control and customs and frontier formalities.The Chinese side agreed to build oil storage facilities for Nepal, and will send experts to Nepal to carry out feasibility study on oil and gas resources research. The two sides agreed to establish a Dialogue Mechanism on Energy Cooperation to facilitate the long term planning of cooperation in this area, including trans-border power grid, hydro-power and solar power, etc. The Nepalese side agreed to take necessary steps to facilitate Chinese enterprises and their investment in Nepal.
9) The two sides agreed to strengthen cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of the two countries through exchange of information, capacity building and training in this field. Both sides agreed to negotiate Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters and Treaty on Extradition, in order to strengthen cooperation on the administration of border areas and fight against illegal border crossing and transnational crimes.
10) The Chinese side welcomed the decision of the Government of Nepal to establish Consulate General of Nepal in Guangzhou, and also agreed to earnestly study Nepal’s proposal of establishing the Consulate General of Nepal in Chengdu. The agreements on the establishment of sister-city relationships between Yusu-Pokhara, Shannan-Bhaktapur and Chengdu-Kathmandu were welcomed by both sides. The Chinese side encourages the Tibet Autonomous Region as well as Sichuan, Yunan and Qinghai and other provinces to enhance cooperation as defined by the Government of Nepal.
11) Both sides agreed to support each other’s tourism promotion activities in their respective countries to enhance people-to-people contacts. To support the recovery of tourism in Nepal, the Chinese side is willing to provide Chinese language training in Nepal for 200 Nepalese tourism professionals in the coming five years, and encourage Chinese enterprises to invest in Nepal’s tourism facilities. The Chinese side is willing to provide around 400 training opportunities inhuman resources development and more government scholarships this year to the Nepalese side and welcome more Nepalese students to pursue higher education in China through other channels or programs. The Chinese side will hold the Seventh China Festival and Second Kathmandu Cultural Forum within this year, and further enhance China-Nepal cultural cooperation through the platform of Chinese Cultural Centre in Nepal.The Nepalese side is willing to provide necessary facilities and assistance in this regard.
12) The two sides agreed to further promote cooperation in multilateral forums including in the United Nations on issues of mutual interests. They believed that cooperation among the developing countries on climate change, energy, food security, etc. will enhance and consolidate their solidarity and promote their collective strength in shaping global development agenda.The two sides positively view and support each other’s participation in the regional cooperation process, and agreed to enhance coordination and cooperation within SCO, SAARC and other regional cooperation mechanisms within the agreed frameworks and guidelines.
13) The Chinese side agreed to provide financial support on preferential terms for Pokhara Regional International Airport. The Nepalese side requested the Chinese side to provide assistance for the preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and construction of a dedicated two lanes Kimathanka-Khandbari-Dhankuta Road and upgrade Kathmandu Ring Road 2nd Phase, to provide financial and technical support for the feasibility study and the preparation of DPR of the proposed Rashuwagadi-Kathmandu and Kathmandu-Pokhara-Lumbini Railway Project, to take up 434 MW Arun-Kimathanka Hydro Power Project and 400 KV Cross-Border Transmission Lines Project at Rashuwagadi-Kerung border point and construct 132KV Double Circuit Transmission Lines Monopole Structure around Kathmandu Ring Road. The Nepalese side also hoped that the Chinese side could provide assistance for the establishment of the Madan Bhandari Institute of Technology (MBIT) in Nepal and expansion of the Civil Service Hospital.The Nepalese side requested that these projects be taken up as priority ones and funding arrangements will be sought from various sources, and the Chinese side is willing to study earnestly after the Nepalese side’s providing of Detailed Project Proposals of above-mentioned projects.
14) In order to facilitate trade, tourism and investment between the two countries, the Chinese side supports Chinese-funded banks to open branches in Nepal in accordance with relevant policies and regulations. In this context, the Nepalese side is expected to provide policy and regulation facilities for Chinese funded banks to enter in to Nepalese market.
15) Prime Minister Oli expressed his appreciation for the warm and friendly hospitality extended by the Chinese side, and extended invitation to the Chinese leaders to visit Nepal within this year. The Chinese leaders expressed thanks for the invitation and agreed to visit Nepal at mutually convenient dates which will be worked out through the diplomatic channels.
During the visit, the two sides signed agreements covering the areas of free trade, transit transport, connectivity, financial cooperation, etc.
March 23, 2016
9 thoughts on “चीनले रेल मार्ग बनाइदिने सहमति नै गरिसकेको हो र? खास कुरो यस्तो छ”
कुरा राम्रो छ अब अगाडि बढी चीनको सहयोग लिनुपर्ने हुन्छ ।
Pradeep Paudel to नेपाल को बिकास गर्ने उपाय । । ।
4 mins ·
यदी नेपाल सर्कार ले यि सर्त हरु मानेमा जल बिधुत बनाउन म बार्शिक १०००००० को दर ले ५ बर्षसम्म ५०००००० व्यक्तिगत योग्दान दिन चाहन छु,,, मलाई शेएर्,, मान्,,दोसल्ला ,, प्रमानपत्र केहि चाहिन्न,,
१) जन बिधुत नेपाली मात्र को लागानी र योगदान मा अधारित हुनु पर्ने ४०० मेवाट भन्दा बदी को हुनु पर्ने छ ।
२) आयोजना मा नेपाली प्रबिधी इन्जिनियार को मात्र उपायोग गर्नु पर्ने र बिदेशी कन्सल्टेन्ट राक्न पाउने छैन,
३)आयोज ना को लागी चाहिने प्राकृतिक श्रोत मा र सिमेन्ट,, रड्,, मा पूर्ण कर मुक्ती हुनु पर्ने छ,
४)घर बास जाने बाहेक आयोजना निर्मान इस्थल को मुआब्जा दिनु नपर्ने बरु सो बापत १०००० देखी १००००० उनिट बिजुली निसुल्क उपलब्ध गराउने ,
५) आयोजन इस्थल मा जान तत्काल को लागी कच्ची बाटो मात्र निर्मान गर्ने,,
६)आयोजाना को लागी बिलासी गाडी, घर भाडामा न लिने, बिदेश भ्रमन नगर्ने,
७)कर्मचारी भोलेन्टर्,,र प्रतिस्पर्दा मा लिने र तलब नेपाल सर्कार को तह भन्दा बडी नहुने ।,, कुनै पार्टी को युनियन नहुने,
यि सर्त मानेमा म एक सामन्य नागरिक को प्राध्यपक ले जिबन भरी मा कमाउने रकम मेरो देश बनाउन लगाउन चाहन्छु,, तपाही हरु नि तयार हुनु हुन्छ ? ? ?
नेपाल र चीन बीच भएको कागजी सम्झौता स्वागतयोग्य छ | यो कागजी सम्झौतालाइ ब्यबहारमा
हेर्न नेपाली जनताहरु आतुर छन् | नेपाली जनताहरु मात्र आतुर भएर भएन नेपाली नेताहरु हुनुपर्यो | ए नेपाली नेताहरु विदेशको स्वार्थको लागि होइन, आफ्नो पार्टीको स्वार्थको लागि होइन, आफ्नो स्वार्थको लागि पनि होइन, नेपालको स्वार्थको लागि एक हौ | अब त नेपाल बनाउ |
The Point No. 5 reads (this point is more important than Point 13 with regard to the railway proposal):
The relevant authorities of both sides will exchange ideas and proposal on constructing cross border railways and railways network in Nepal, and support enterprises to start related preparatory work as soon as possible.
चीन ले रेल ल्याई दिने ,
भारत ले भात पकाइदिने ,
अमेरिका ले डलर पठाई दिने ,
युरोप ले योजना बनाइदिने ,
हामि भात खाने , भ्रस्टाचार गर्ने , भत्काउने बिगार्ने आन्दोलन मात्र गरि बस्ने |
चीन ले बाटो बनाइदिञ्छु , नाका खोलि दिन्छु भन्छ |
भारत ले १० अरब , २० अरब दिन्छु मात्र भन्छ
अमेरिकाले डलर ले पुरिदिन्छु , हतियार सित्तै मा दिन्छु भन्छ
हामि अब ग्रिह युद्द खेल्ने , देश लुटी खेल्ने बिदेस मा बस्ने नेपालि लाइ बैगुनी भन्दै सराप्ने |
खत्तम डट कम भारतीय मिडिया ले प्रचार गरेको मात्र हो , येसोहेर्दा नै थाह हुन्छ नि इन्डियन को जालो काहा तेत्ति सजिलै नेपाल मा केहि हुन् दिन्छ | ल्हेरम
१) तेत्रो नाकाबन्दी बनाएर दुख दिदा पनि ओली पहिले इन्डिया नै किन गयो ?
परम्परा अरे , आफुलाई प्रगतिसिल भन्ने , बाउ को क्रिया न गर्ने यी धुर्त हरु लाइ के को परम्परा ? भित्र भित्रै बिकेक्का भाइरस हरु |
२) त्रिभुबन राजपथ को बैकल्पिक बाटो बनाउन लाग्दा त् तेत्रो बिरोध गर्यो इन्डियाले भनिन्छ त् आजकाल त् नेपाल मै जथाभाबी धेरै भारतीय स्कुल खोलेर जय गण मन , भारत माताकी जय, बुद्द भारत मा जन्मेको भनेर नेपालि छोरा ,छ्रोरिलाई सिकाउन थालि सक्यो एस्तो अबस्था मा र तराइ मा धमाधम भारतिय निर्देसन मा मदिसे सेना खुलेआम गठन को बिरोध समेत न गर्ने नेपालको नाउ मात्र को सरकार ले तेत्रो काम गर्ला ?
नेपाल मा कुनै देश भक्त पार्टी छ , बुद्दि जीबी को समुह नै छ, नेपालि सेना समेत देश भक्त छ भने पनि कुटो , कोदाले , जे छ त्यो लिएर चीन तिरको सम्भाव्य नाका खोल्न न जाने हो भने भारत ले छिट्टै नेपाल लाइ बिहार मा रुपान्तरण गरिदिन्छ |
सांकेतिक मात्रै भएपनि जनता उठेर त्यो पहल अपरिहार्य छ | यी बिकेका अनुहार हरु
ले केहि गर्दैन |
मिचेल सर, अग्रिड! केहि हुनेवाला छैन हो! त्यो कागज, त्यो सपना, विपना हुने छैन! ३६ वर्ष भो देखेको नेपाल!!!
खाली मागेरै खाने भयौं हामी. यसले यो बनाइदिने, उसले यति दिने- खाली यस्तै मात्र. आफुले चाहिं गर्ने कहिले हो?
लाटो देश का गाढो तन्नेरी पत्रकार र गु र गोबर छुट्याउन नसक्ने भरौटे कार्यकर्ता र कुनै VISION नभएका नेता नभाको देश मा हल्ला मात्र हुने हुन् नि .. जनता चाही सस्तो लोकप्रियता को लागि बोलेको बोलीमा रमाउने र २ , ४ दिनमा बिर्सिने छन् , येस्ता गफ्फ आउनु के ठुलो कुरा भयो र .
खाँटी कुरोको गाँठो ओऊल्याउनु भएछ/ इण्ड्या गएर हावा दिएर आयो अब चीन गएर पनि डबल हावा छोड्ने? उखाने बहादुर, सतार नाच हेर्न किन जानु पर्यो राजस्थान? शेरबहादुर भन्छ उ भारतीय मुलको गढवाली हो? उखाने बहादुर चै भारत भ्रमण जाँदा पुर्खाको थलो कुमाऊ पनि गएछन/ नेपाली खोइ कता छन्? कोइ बिहारी, कोइ गढ़वाली, कोइ कुमाओनी, नेपालीको खडेरी परेको हो माथिल्लो तहमा?